Inspirations and Updates From UNEDI today
We are Africa’s NO 1 apparatus in helping organizations and individuals that are fighting Joblessnes,removing poverty and ending hunger.
UNEDI brings together a breadth and depth of expertise with the latest learning design, technology skills and competencies. We deliver a range of off-the-shelf digital, blended, and classroom courses on a wide range of fields, delivered both on Campuses and through our secure and accessible online platform
Opportunities: Call for applications Female Youths Mindful Leadership and Entrepreneurship Boot camp 2022 Class of 2022, Cohort (90 beneficiaries)
The 2022 Uganda Female Youths Mindful Leadership and Entrepreneurship Boot camp is an activity to support 90 carefully selected female youths for super-intensive training, mentorship, and enterprising (helping beneficiaries to start and accelerate their businesses for self-employment and employment of others). The tripartite program is being supported by the International Policy Center for Sustainable Development (IPC4SD) www.ipc4sd.org in partnership with the Africa Council of Small Businesses and Entrepreneurship (ACOSBE) www.acosbe.org and the Uganda National Entrepreneurship Development Institute (UNEDI) www.unedicampus.com towards the strengthening the capacity of the Female Youth Entrepreneurs Association (FEYEA). The Program targets to benefit 90 Ugandan young women who have recently graduated from Universities and other tertiary institutions with a degree or diploma and are desirous of becoming members of FEYEA. The program through small grants and micro-credit assistance programs will nurture and grow these 90 young women into successful entrepreneurs of national and international recognition. The Bootcamp will host 3 cohorts of 30 female youth members per cohort to develop mindful leadership and entrepreneurship skills to build the competence needed to achieve business ownership for sustainable development goals (SDG1, SDG5, SDG8, SDG 9, SDG10, and SDG13).
- Provide training and mentorship towards the transformation of 90 Ugandan young women into high-impact entrepreneurs and mindful leaders of sustainable quality.
- Provide both technical and financial resources to these young women to become job creators of decent jobs of sustainable quality and scalability.
- Provide linkages to external markets (intra-Africa and global markets) for the beneficiaries whose enterprises will transition to international trading.
- Target Audience:The program specifically targets young women who have attained a certain level of education at degree or diploma in any field after 2018. Fresh graduates with serious ambitions and motivation to succeed as entrepreneurs (self-employed) are most encouraged to apply.
- Inclusiveness and shared prosperity:The program is designed to be inclusive and of shared prosperity hence admission into the program will consider Uganda’s regional balance landscape from both urban and rural settings.
- Caution: The program is a super intensive program involving a series of travels from participants’ homes to upcountry and outside Uganda where necessary, therefore applicants must be committed and flexible with a ready-to-go attitude.
- Interested participants click on the link below👇👇👇 for registration
Your Smart Entrepreneurial Journey starts right here
Starting0ut into Business Venture
Before venturing into business, visit UNEDI to prepare you for an outstanding journey into business. A journey that is profitable, sustainable and Scalable.
Improving your Business Performance
Gain skills that out smart challenges or competitors to spur your business into high profit margins, unbeatable skills that make your staff teams’ market leaders in business accelerations and development
IT IS ONLY AT UNEDI
Where solid entrepreneurs are nurtured Join Today
SUPPORT UNEDI TODAY , DONATE
Your Smart Entrepreneurial Journey starts right here
UNEDI is known for its Client-Centric Learning approach and global reach orientations. Our international Quality and Uniqueness (‘IQ-U’) and problem solving classrooms bring together students from all over the world who have different cultural backgrounds, knowledge and innovation perspectives. And it’s these very differences that makes your learning at UNEDI a memorable experience. Our focus is to help you get the best out of yourself and prepare you to take on your current or future career with renewed effort and outstanding to build smart competencies, abilities and skills to match this competitive world. delivered both at our Ground Campuses and through our secure and accessible online platform
UNEDI DEVELOPMENT ASISTANCE PROGRAMS (UDAP)
UNEDI offers the best chance for you to build your career or expertise with our high impact hand on field training coupled with exciting internships, volunteer and career opportunities.
UNEDI's Innovative pedagogy approach established a village-based classroom for business development among house holds at the village Level known as VELA
VELA implements an enterprise specific innovative systems clustering to identify business opportunity by the villagers and assess their skills gaps. UNEDI bridges these gaps through business literacy, entrepreneurship education and training based on local economy, customs and languages. This is re-enforced by placement of Village Business Development Advisors who guide the community in enterprise selection and provide other needed business development Services.delivered both at our Ground Campuses and through our secure and accessible online platform
provide innovative and results-driven entrepreneurship education, training and research to villagers at the village level.
To transform each target village into a new generation of farm entrepreneurs who are principle-centered, market conscious and ethically minded decision-makers, with integrity and a global perspective in the world of business.